BlackArch Linux VS Kali Linux ExplanationsWritten By Kapin Raj.S
BlackArch Linux Distribution
Hello guys back again with the new stuff about BlackArch Linux.
In this, will take a look about more impressive BlackArch Linux which is a most recent new distro and it is one of the competitive for Kali Linux.
The BlackArch – “Makes it Simple”
- BlackArch is derived from Arch Linux, is fully compatible with existing Arch Linux installed.
- BlackArch is a light weighted Linux which can be compatible with low spec PCs.
- Whereas Kali is not user friendly with old hardware and it will not be compatible with low spec PCs.
- BlackArch is basically focused on Pen testing and security researches. BlackArch has a very good integrated tools in it.
- The recent package contains 1900 tools pre-installed. Oops it’s thrice as kali distro. That’s pretty cool.
- And it is very simple to use. No desktop shortcuts or icon, so no more background process RAM for graphics.
- All you have to go with just right click on Desktop. There we go with all the menu.
- Here can use for desktop screen available in it and it’s pretty simple to manipulate it.
- BlackArch will gives you different variety in attacking and testing.
- Very simple customization and modifications.
Eventually, BlackArch Linux redefined as ‘The Simplicity’. A Hackers should give a try it out this distro. And this is under testing release. If it has bug, you can report it to the official org.
Check out: – https://blackarch.org/
BlackArch is faster than kali, cause it’s a light weighted. Been wondering for other Pen Testing OS out there beside Kali distro. Still, seems like Kali is the best and reliable.
Things to consider about Kali:-
Kali is developed and maintained by Offensive Security which is running by a community. So it has a support and more reliable. It required hardware spec ! yeah obviously, for better performance! need better hardware.